Wanna cozy up but can’t find the right accent pillow? Try stepping back from the game and ask yourself a couple questions as like – Do you love patter? Which fabric do you like? Have you thought of the colour you’d like to bring into your home / room?
With even some answers to those questions it’s much better going shopping and not getting drowned in too many possibilities. (Because there are THOUSANDS of possibilities!!).
As promised, please find below my favourite pillow pieces from this season. (If you haven’t know yet, I am a big Pillow-Person-Oh-Hell-yes* Girl)
Cozy up with 10 Modern Accent Pillows that are out there in the world waiting for you:
- For those who love Pattern: Give your space a little “WOW” with those cute 18″x12″ Leopard Accent Pillows from CB2 (don’t be shy!)
- Pier 1 has that cute fuzzy pillow in oversized 24″x24″ with an adorable pattern for only $39.95
- Round up your design with those Mini fur round Pillows from Westelm.
- Love the Lily Pillow from EQ3. Modern & great fall colours.
- For only $39.00 you’d get the 20×20 Accent Pillow from Urbanbarn to brighten up your space.
- Last but not least my favourite Izzy pillow from CB2 that is made out of Leather (one side) and 100% Cotton velvet. (I have purchased this one for the Squamish House Entry Way – first accent that won’t be forgotten on top of the Natural Wood Bench. Hallelujah! Hint: Recognize how the shape of the Bench slats are to be found in the leather front side of the pillow?…SO GOOD!
What an entrance!)
Thank you for checking in. Happy & Cozy start into the week.