Cozy up with my Cozy Fall Fashion and Interior “Hint & Highlights“. ♥
It’s the time o the year and as much as I am looking forward to this crazy cool Christmas Party coming Saturday, I am also really looking forward to cozy up and snuggle with my man on Sunday at home. There is nothing more in the world I can wish for (and maybe a new pair of leopard boots!).
- Some Blackberry Absinthe Diffuser are always handy – I personally like them in the bathroom. Make sure you turn the wood reeds upside-down about every week. That’s how you keep the smell flowing.
- This hairband is just so awesome that I bought already multiple colours.. It drys super quick, looks great and cute with its little bowtie AND it does what its meant to be for – it keeps your hair out of your face.
- If you haven’t noticed yet, The Cross also offers jewelry besides Furniture and other cute little Home Decor items. My current fave is this adorable necklace with the Double Hearts. So romantic.
- The Tibetan Lamb White Pillow is always on my list and HAS to be mentioned in this article – coziness overload.
- I love Vintage and so do I love this Vintage Cotton Pajamas. 100% Cotton and currently on Sale at Nordstrom.
- Cozy up under this blanket with your sweetheart. Maybe some popcorn and a good movie, too? 100% Cotton and only $29.99 from Ikea.
- It does not only look good in your hand it also delivers hot chocolate straight to your mouth – if you want to. This real classy mug is 22K Gold for only $13.99 on sale at The Bay.
- When I saw these the other day I couldn’t even decide which colour my favourite is. So I had to leave and think about it before I’d buy more then one pair. Those pom pom slippers are just adorable, cute and super comfy staying at home for some snuggle time.
- One hot chocolate (I cannot drink coffee – not handling coffin real well) and one Croissant please. 😉 Order some hot stuff from your babe this weekend from this handy tray. What up?
- Last but not least – have the right setting for the cozy day and night time with your darling. Those Christa Tealight Holders will brighten up your night, but just as much as you need it to….
Happy Friday and a great start into the week. ♥