Ready??? It’s time for the Black Friday in Vancouver and it feels like t’s getting better and better every year. I shouldn’t actually hit the stores again, but oh well, Black Friday is only once a year 😉
I did my little research and found a couple amazing deals online and in stores.
7 Best Deals you can find on Black Friday in Vancouver:
- Totally in love with the Feuille Pants from Aritzia. $133.20 instead of $148.00
Aritzia is offering up to 50% off on Black Friday.
- H&M got some special deals before Friday, but the best time to go shopping is last but not least FRIDAY! Watch out for the best deals tomorrow with this sweet Sunglasses for $6.99 instead of $17.99.
- If you’re looking for some real Glam Wall Decor, this is the day. CB2 offers those super glam Monroe Monstera Leaves for the wall for $249.00 instead of $349.00 for this Black Friday!
- To be true, I always find some real good deals at Hudson’s Bay. This time I’m stocked to see the Coach x Selena Crossbody Bag on sale for only $187.50 instead of $375.00. Besides that it is made out of refined calf leather, it looks adorable with its details.
- The Metro City Wall Art is special and not everybody’s at the same time. I think it gives so much energy and action, but at the same time it’s deep, settled and stunning. Sort of a standstill in NYC that never happens. Very magical.
- One of my favourite Shoe Store is Steve Madden. This shoe is still available and still one of my favourites – the Steve Madden Devyn Shoe – now available for only $49.98 instead of $80.00. Some of you might think that this is more of a summer shoe, but who doesn’t store an extra pair fo high heels and/or comfy shoe at their office? This shoe is iconic and simple and elegant at the same time. Effective awesomeness all year around.
- One of my favourite new stores I love to visit is NAKD. They are offering 30% off on Black Friday, but their items aren’t too pricy anyways, but great material. That said, you can get real good deals. This Playsuit went down from $45.95 to only $18.38. Hell yaaa! Lets play!
Any questions? Recommendations? Please let me know and comment below.