Ready??? It’s time for the Black Friday in Vancouver and it feels like t’s getting better and better every year. I shouldn’t actually hit the stores again, but oh well, Black Friday is only once a year 😉
I did my little research and found a couple amazing deals online and in stores.
7 Best Deals you can find on Black Friday in Vancouver:
- Totally in love with the Feuille Pants from Aritzia. $133.20 instead of $148.00
Aritzia is offering up to 50% off on Black Friday.
- H&M got some special deals before Friday, but the best time to go shopping is last but not least FRIDAY! Watch out for the best deals tomorrow with this sweet Sunglasses for $6.99 instead of $17.99.
- If you’re looking for some real Glam Wall Decor, this is the day. CB2 offers those super glam Monroe Monstera Leaves for the wall for $249.00 instead of $349.00 for this Black Friday!
- To be true, I always find some real good deals at Hudson’s Bay. This time I’m stocked to see the Coach x Selena Crossbody Bag on sale for only $187.50 instead of $375.00. Besides that it is made out of refined calf leather, it looks adorable with its details.
- The Metro City Wall Art is special and not everybody’s at the same time. I think it gives so much energy and action, but at the same time it’s deep, settled and stunning. Sort of a standstill in NYC that never happens. Very magical.
- One of my favourite Shoe Store is Steve Madden. This shoe is still available and still one of my favourites – the Steve Madden Devyn Shoe – now available for only $49.98 instead of $80.00. Some of you might think that this is more of a summer shoe, but who doesn’t store an extra pair fo high heels and/or comfy shoe at their office? This shoe is iconic and simple and elegant at the same time. Effective awesomeness all year around.
- One of my favourite new stores I love to visit is NAKD. They are offering 30% off on Black Friday, but their items aren’t too pricy anyways, but great material. That said, you can get real good deals. This Playsuit went down from $45.95 to only $18.38. Hell yaaa! Lets play!
Any questions? Recommendations? Please let me know and comment below.
Cozy up with my Cozy Fall Fashion and Interior “Hint & Highlights“. ♥
It’s the time o the year and as much as I am looking forward to this crazy cool Christmas Party coming Saturday, I am also really looking forward to cozy up and snuggle with my man on Sunday at home. There is nothing more in the world I can wish for (and maybe a new pair of leopard boots!).
- Some Blackberry Absinthe Diffuser are always handy – I personally like them in the bathroom. Make sure you turn the wood reeds upside-down about every week. That’s how you keep the smell flowing.
- This hairband is just so awesome that I bought already multiple colours.. It drys super quick, looks great and cute with its little bowtie AND it does what its meant to be for – it keeps your hair out of your face.
- If you haven’t noticed yet, The Cross also offers jewelry besides Furniture and other cute little Home Decor items. My current fave is this adorable necklace with the Double Hearts. So romantic.
- The Tibetan Lamb White Pillow is always on my list and HAS to be mentioned in this article – coziness overload.
- I love Vintage and so do I love this Vintage Cotton Pajamas. 100% Cotton and currently on Sale at Nordstrom.
- Cozy up under this blanket with your sweetheart. Maybe some popcorn and a good movie, too? 100% Cotton and only $29.99 from Ikea.
- It does not only look good in your hand it also delivers hot chocolate straight to your mouth – if you want to. This real classy mug is 22K Gold for only $13.99 on sale at The Bay.
- When I saw these the other day I couldn’t even decide which colour my favourite is. So I had to leave and think about it before I’d buy more then one pair. Those pom pom slippers are just adorable, cute and super comfy staying at home for some snuggle time.
- One hot chocolate (I cannot drink coffee – not handling coffin real well) and one Croissant please. 😉 Order some hot stuff from your babe this weekend from this handy tray. What up?
- Last but not least – have the right setting for the cozy day and night time with your darling. Those Christa Tealight Holders will brighten up your night, but just as much as you need it to….
Happy Friday and a great start into the week. ♥
P.S. Any questions? Contact me or leave a comment. For more stories and staying up to date with my daily adventures –> follow me on Instagram.
Wanna cozy up but can’t find the right accent pillow? Try stepping back from the game and ask yourself a couple questions as like – Do you love patter? Which fabric do you like? Have you thought of the colour you’d like to bring into your home / room?
With even some answers to those questions it’s much better going shopping and not getting drowned in too many possibilities. (Because there are THOUSANDS of possibilities!!).
As promised, please find below my favourite pillow pieces from this season. (If you haven’t know yet, I am a big Pillow-Person-Oh-Hell-yes* Girl)
Cozy up with 10 Modern Accent Pillows that are out there in the world waiting for you:
- For those who love Pattern: Give your space a little “WOW” with those cute 18″x12″ Leopard Accent Pillows from CB2 (don’t be shy!)
- Pier 1 has that cute fuzzy pillow in oversized 24″x24″ with an adorable pattern for only $39.95
- Round up your design with those Mini fur round Pillows from Westelm.
- Love the Lily Pillow from EQ3. Modern & great fall colours.
- For only $39.00 you’d get the 20×20 Accent Pillow from Urbanbarn to brighten up your space.
- Last but not least my favourite Izzy pillow from CB2 that is made out of Leather (one side) and 100% Cotton velvet. (I have purchased this one for the Squamish House Entry Way – first accent that won’t be forgotten on top of the Natural Wood Bench. Hallelujah! Hint: Recognize how the shape of the Bench slats are to be found in the leather front side of the pillow?…SO GOOD!
What an entrance!)
Thank you for checking in. Happy & Cozy start into the week.