Yes! I now it may sound to some of you bizarre, but it’s definitely something that should be given thoughts to.
What kind of Phone Booths are we talking about?
I am not talking about regular phone booths, that we still love visiting in London (don’t we all take that typical tourist picture?).
This is a total different phone booth that helps in a way that employees seeking their space to relax, taking phone calls and just having a break from the outside world inside an office.
Why do we need a Phone Booth in the Office?
Nowadays, offices are shifting more and more towards an open office work environment where we love to collaborate and relax in lounge areas, but also work remotely from desk to sofa and back. But don’t we all love our privacy as well?
Some of you may haven’t thought of it, but we may all have experienced a situation where we received a call in an inconvenient situation at work sitting in an open office environment, where co-workers and even maybe your manager can hear every single word, if they wanted to, and we do need to take that call. Aren’t we all searching for another area to take private phone call? Sometimes we’d walk outside or blocking one of the boardrooms?
The worst scenario is having co-workers wondering around with their phone, as they have nowhere to go, but disturbing other fellows while raising their voice throughout the workspace.
Silen Space makes the difference.
With Silen Space Phone Booths employees have the opportunity to take phone calls in a compact place, while everyone have their privacy and no-one gets disturbed. Further more, it’s a private lounge, I’d like to call it.
Silen Space Advantages:
- NO ONE can hear a thing you’re saying within that phone booth – of course only if the door is shut 😉
- The Phone Booth comes in different sizes – Single, Double, for 4 or 6 people.
- All Spaces have hidden wheels and adjustable legs which make them quickly movable and easily installable even on uneven surfaces. The modules can be attached and detached swiftly and simply.
- There is the option to add Plugs and USB to any phone booth variation.
- The silent air circulation system guarantees a fresh atmosphere for longer phone calls, conversations and meetings while the presence detector that automatically controls the LED lights helps to keep the energy use to an optimum level.
- Silen Space Phone booth users have measured that the noise levels inside our pods are roughly 37 dB lower than outside of them.
- All floor sockets are waterproof and all Spaces are equipped with a residual current device that makes them safe to use.
- Heads up: You do not need a sprinkler within the Phone Booth. It will be accepted when inspected as the Phone Booth comes on Wheels and counts as a “furniture” piece.
- The Phone Booths are available in different finishes such as the exterior panels come in 3 standard and 29 custom colours. Besides, the exterior panels are made of durable laminated surfaces.
- Silen Space only uses highly durable materials for the interior wall and flooring. They are hypoallergenic and fireproof. Thats why Silen Spaces are usable from day one, emitting no strong chemical smells during the first weeks.
- Wait for the technical aspect: For any Silen Space Phone Booth, starting at a double size, the CO2 sensor, inside temperature, presence sensor, light, ventilation, and user data history are all controllable and accessible
- Depending on your space, you may need the door handles right or left handed. Silen Space offers you to choose.
- Are you interested in branding your Silen Space Phone Booth? That’s doable by adding a film in whichever shade, pattern or company branding either before or after the installation. You can also cover all glass surfaces in tinted film to add more privacy to your Space.
- One of the biggest things, clients always ask me as a designer, what the warranty looks like: Silen Spaces come with a warranty of up to 5 years (click for the Warranty Terms & Conditions).
I hope that this article opened up your mind for the need of privacy in office environments in general. The Silen Phone Booths are a great idea to work towards that and a huge advantage for individuals seeking for privacy without disturbing their surrounding areas.
See yourself and book an office tour with me to simply try the Silen Space Phone Booth. Email me at email@example.com or Call: 778 899 4849
Note: Pictures are provided by Silenspace.com